You are now leaving Abacavir HSR Support. ViiV/GSK do not recommend, endorse or accept liability for sites controlled by third parties.
Cookie Information for Users
Cookies are tiny files, composed of a string of letters and numbers, placed on your computer by web page servers. They enable the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the website. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver viruses and they cannot enable us to access your hard drive. We cannot read any information on your hard drive even if we store cookies there.
The data generated through cookies on ViiV’s websites may be used for various purposes including the following:
- Necessity: Some cookies are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website and saving items to a shopping basket.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages. These cookies are used to improve how a website works in future versions.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as user name, language or region you are in and provide a more enhanced personal experience.
- Targeting or Advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests.
- Return visitor identification: This 'LuckieMetrixVisitorID' cookie is a unique identifier that correlates earlier visit data with current visit data, identifying whether a user of the site is a return user.
We don’t permit any third parties to advertise on our website but we cannot control advertisers that are allowed by internet service providers to advertise whilst you are browsing on the internet.
ViiV is required by law to obtain your consent for all types of cookies that we place other than those that are “Strictly Necessary”.
You can learn more about how to manage your cookies by visiting the Help function of your browser, or you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides detailed information on managing cookies on popular browsers. Please be aware that parts of the site may not function correctly if you disable cookies.